Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car Lover?

So, I have noticed that the baby moves more in the car than any other place. It always seems that as soon as I get in the car, I notice little movements that then become big movements! I am not sure if this means the baby loves the car rides or hates the car rides. I am going to pretend that he or she loves them, because I love to feel the movements! I see this as a glimpse into our future, too. I can just imagine having to put the baby on top of the dryer or taking a drive around the block to get him/her to stop crying. Side note - John: this does not mean that our baby will want to work on antique cars in its spare time. Don't get excited. However, if they show a genuine interest, I can't imagine a better person to learn from than you!

No comments: