Friday, December 14, 2007

Festival of Lights

Beau, Erica, Elijah, Jahno, Melissa, Maddie, Gary and I all went to the Festival of Lights last Saturday at Moody Gardens. Although I was the only one there without a stroller, I behaved enough like a child to make up for it. 1) I left Luby's with half my dinner on my shirt. 2) A "passenger train" passed while taking a stroll through the lights. My reaction: I jumped up and down and said, "A train, a train!" I proceeded to wave at all the passengers and not one of them waved back. 3) Elijah and I played "got your nose" on the way home. I know... you're thinking that I was taking Elijah's nose away from him to make him laugh. No. Elijah would reach up and squeeze my nose and I would talk and laugh like a fool. Then I would lean in and let him do it again.

Anyhow, here is our group picture to commemorate the event.


No comments: