We went to the doctor again yesterday. I took the glucose screening test...yum, yum! It tasted like flat Sunkist, but the worst part was you had to chug it. 3 minutes to drink 8 ounces. It sounds like a lot of time, but it isn't. I haven't gotten a phone call yet today, so I am assuming I am diabetes-free.
We have officially made it into the third trimester, so I start going to the doctor every two weeks now! At our next doctor's visit, we are getting another ultrasound, too! You know... to check and make sure he is still a boy! :) Plus, we'll get to see how much he has grown. I know he has grown because my belly has practically doubled in size in the last two weeks. There are no more of those awkward, "Are you having a baby?" moments to look forward to... it's quite obvious. Now the questions will be "When is your baby due?"
No comments:
Post a Comment