Friday, June 25, 2010

Boy, oh Boy! They're Having Fun!

I am still eons behind in blogging. It always seems like our summer days are filled playing with friends, swimming in the baby pool and enjoying popsicles! No time to sit inside on the computer! Speaking of all these fun things, Grant's friend Michael spent the afternoon with us one day a few weeks ago. I always say it's easier to have these three kids than to have just my two. Michael and Grant keep each other so entertained, so I just need to worry about Grayson!
Wherever one went, the other followed. Both boys loved the baby pool! Grant and Michael decided that all the trucks needed a good swim as well. The boys took a break for a popsicle.
Still working on it!
They were so filthy after being outside for a few hours that I gave both boys an early bath. Michael was especially helpful in making sure that Grant was clean!

No comments: