Friday, July 2, 2010

Tunnels

The first hurricane of the season has made things a mess around here. I am not a fan of rainy days in general, but I have to say that rainy days with Grant aren't all bad! We decided that we needed to make a giant fort to play in, however, Grant decided that our fort needed to be renamed..."Tunnels." His trains go through tunnels so why shouldn't he? I managed to capture a few (very bad) pictures while we were playing, but I can't resist posting them because he had SOOOO much fun!
He giggled the whole way through the tunnel!
"I'm coming for you..." "...I got you, mom!"
Me and my boy. This kid is so much fun. Love. it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tunnels! Such a clever boy! Miss you, Julie

Erica said...

I don't know why they get such a kick out of that...Elijah loves it. Too cute!