We packed up the kids and went to the Air Show this past weekend. Grant has always shown interest in trains and trucks, so we thought we would broaden his horizons a bit. He was so excited to SEE all the planes, but was not as excited to HEAR them...

He pretty much looked like this the entire time. Later that afternoon, he complained of his ears hurting. I thought he either had an ear infection or ruptured an ear drum. I was wrong on both accounts, but maybe there was good reason for him to be covering his ears.

"Let me out! I want to fly!"

One of the vendors passed out wooden toy airplanes...

Grant gave it a spin, but it always made a crash landing...

... so Gary tried to teach him how to keep it in the air.

Grayson was just as interested in the planes as Grant was.

We took a break to eat some lunch on the grass. Everyone wanted to share!

Gary, Grant and a helicopter.

Grant wanted nothing to do with being near the planes. His expression is priceless... Get me outta here!
No comments:
Post a Comment