Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little Picassos

We love art at our house these days. Grayson got an easel and art supplies for his birthday. We'll take it outside and make masterpieces while enjoying the weather (a blog on this another time). But this made me think that the boys needed to have some variety in their medium. So we whipped out the shaving cream and food coloring!
The boys sat at the kitchen table and made different colors, then we used the bathtub as our canvas! They loved it (I did, too! No convincing them that it was bath time and it was a breeze to clean up!). Grant was pretending he was Santa Claus.
And, of course, Grayson had to get in on the action!
Silly boy!
They actually really liked using it for body art more than anything! However, I wish I could share the picture of the artwork they made on the bathroom wall. Unfortunately, my photography wasn't abstract enough (little boy parts are everywhere!). Oh, well! Maybe next time!

No comments: