Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Day (or Two) at the Beach

Over Spring Break, we took the short drive down to Surfside for some beachside fun! The boys were in love!

Even though it was a Saturday AND St Patrick's Day, we had the whole beach to ourselves!

Grayson saw the Seagulls and started yelling, "Ducks! Ducks!" He insisted on walking over to them and then got so stinkin' mad when they flew away. Here, he's trying to convince them to come back down to his level. Not working!

My boys building sandcastles.

Seriously, the cutest kid that ever existed.

I need more water, Mom.

Fun in the sun!!! Funniest part of the whole trip was Grayson and the sand. That kid is the busiest kid I've ever known. He is always moving things from one place to another. He'll make the bed 20 times. If I ask him to set the table, that activity will keep him busy for 45 minutes. He is just very methodical and does things over and over again. Like I said, busy. When we got out all the sand toys, he picked up a shovel and started moving the beach over 15 feet. He'd take a shovelfull of sand, walk over a ways and put the sand down. He went back and forth for at least ten minutes. As if that spot just didn't have enough sand! He cracks me up!

No comments: