I had grand plans this year for a dinosaur themed birthday party. Grant loves them and so I thought it would be perfect. Everytime I talked about it with him, he acted very excited. Well, about three weeks before his big party, he changed his mind. He wanted a "blue elephant" party. I had already worked hard on a dino party, so I was NOT changing it. But I thought of a small comprimise... we took Grant to the zoo (just us) and celebrated in Blue Elephant style! I made Grant a shirt with a blue elephant; I made blue elephant cupcakes; We packed a small lunch and present and headed to the zoo!
We love having lunch with the giraffes. Amazingly, we always get a table. If their necks were just a few inches longer they could eat off our plates and the boys just think it's the neatest thing! :)
We normally don't ride the train. But we made an exception this time and the boys loved it!
I think we wore them out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment