Monday, December 10, 2007

I Can See Clearly Now...

Well, two exciting things have happened over the past few days. First, Gary and I decided to name our baby boy Grant Garrett. I am so excited to have a name for our little guy. Secondly, I was lying on the couch Saturday morning, and Grant started running a marathon in my belly. So, I decided to try and watch and I could see him "kicking" through my belly! I had the best time just watching him. I didn't move for 30 minutes because I didn't want him to stop. He should be over 1 pound now and about 11 inches long. We went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked good. I am still gaining weight, but the doc says I am doing a really good job. Not too much and not too little. Our next doctor's visit they will test me for gestational diabetes (apparently, that's routine). Then, after that, I start going every two weeks! April is fast approaching! I promise to try to get another belly photo up here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Aims, Yeah the diabetes test is routine...I had to have it too. I can't wait to meet/see Grant...I was partial to Zachary..hahaha wonder why!!! I have started looking for baby gifts for your lil man...but don't want to buy til I know what he weighs (I got things that were too small for my 9lb Zachary!) xoxoxo Love you so much! and any questions about pregnancy you have..I would be happy to answer!!