So, a little update on Grant's eating habits (because I know you all are very, very interested). He eats 36 oz of formula per day. We have four bottles a day at 9 oz each. I love feeding him every four hours... so much nicer than when it was every 2 1/2-3 hours.
At one o'clock, we have snack time. Grant can either have two veggies or one veggie and one fruit. I made my first batch of homemade baby food today. I wanted to start him on store bought food just so I would know what he would like... but now I am all about making it on my own!
Over the last few weeks, I have been documenting our feeding sessions. Enjoy just a few of the faces my sweet son makes when he tries new things...
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures! So cute...It's great to get the updates! We can't wait till Evan starts eating food...Ian has already bought the baby food cookbooks, HA!
Post a Comment