Elijah came over to my house this morning. The boys had so much fun playing with each other! While I was putting Grant down for a nap, I could here Elijah playing with his ExerSaucer. When I walked into the living room, this is what I see:

Elijah carwled into it all by himself. Needless to say, there was very little room for his legs! He is just a bit taller than Grant.

When it was time to wake Grant up from his nap, I put Elijah in bed with him and told him to pretend to sleep next to Grant. How sweet!

"Um, mom, I've never had anyone in my bed before... what's going on?"

He always wakes up so happy. My favorite part of the day is walking into his room after a nap. He looks up at me and a huge grin spreads across his face. It just makes my heart melt.

Can't you just tell that they are going to make trouble together later on in life?
No comments:
Post a Comment