Grant and I visited Dr. Q today. Grant decided to tell him a story while we were there (he LOVES to tell stories). Dr. Q proceeded to tell Grant that boys weren't supposed to talk that much. I'm not sure where he gets that from... neither Gary nor I are big talkers.
Anyhow, besides having a cold, Grant looks great. We only had to get one vaccination this time, so Grant was happy. Here are his stats:
Height: 29 1/4 inches (75%ile)
Weight: 23 lbs 5 oz (85%ile)
Head: 18 1/4 inches (75%ile)
I had started a trend of posting all the new things he has done each month, but he is doing so many things now... it is hard to keep track! Let's just say my full time job at the moment is chasing and picking up after a nine month old boy... need I say more!
No comments:
Post a Comment