Every month our MOMS Club has a party for the birthday boys and girls. Carley and I hosted this month since our boys both turned one. We had more cupcakes, some snacks and lemonade at a local park. The kids all had a great time (and so did the moms)!
At Dr. Q's office this past week, Grant was introduced to a slide. We went down that slide probably 30 times while waiting on the doctor. Now, if he sees one, we have to go down it. Either he is sliding really fast in this picture, or the wind is blowing (look at his hair... didn't know he had that much, did ya?). I'll vote for the wind.
Michael, the birthday boy! We just love Michael... he is such a sweet, loving boy. Doesn't he look cute with his hair slicked to the side?
Grant loved the merry-go-round. I have to admit it made me a bit dizzy.


No comments:
Post a Comment