Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a busy (and fun!) Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday we drove up to see my parents and Michael and Robin. We had a yummy lunch together, but Mom and Dad forgot they had 'Stros tickets for an afternoon game. So, they offered to keep Grant while we went to the game with Michael and Robin.
Gary and I enjoying the game! Me and the bride! Robin asked me to be a bridesmaid. I can't wait to start hearing more about the wedding! Believe it or not, this is the first time I have been a bridesmaid. I'm up to the challenge! Gary will also be a groomsman and Grant is the ring bearer.
Our seats were phenomenal! If only we had these seats every time!
On Monday, we headed over to the Scogin's house. The boys went swimming (even if a little begrudgingly), we played Wii and had a wonderful meal.
While we were there, Tippi and Pawpaw gave Grant a backpack they had bought during a vacation to Canada. He loves this little backpack. He kept bringing it over to me today, so that I could put it on him. I am seeing flashes of his first day of kindergarten! He will be so cute... maybe I'll home school! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a cute backpack! It's a bit scary to think of these guys going to school. . . we still have more time with them as babies, right? :)