We have a great time on vacation. Eureka is a very interesting town. It seems very hippy-ish with a strange, old-fashioned, conservative twist. It is absolutely beautiful. No road goes in a straight line for more than 100 feet and every building seems to be perched on a cliff. We love it.
Today, we went a bit out of town to Beaver Lake. We had a picnic, changed into our swimsuits and went swimming. The lake is really high right now, so a former picnic table and pavilion are out in the middle of the lake... the perfect place to swim and get a break from the sun! I just have to warn you... there are biting fish! I thought I was crazy at first, but a local said they are trying to nibble at the air bubbles on your legs. Ouch!
Well, I don't have time to post many pictures (using Wi-Fi at a local library), but I will leave you with this short video. You'll see just how much Grant loved the water!
1 comment:
I'm so glad I got to see you guys (minus Gary) before you left! And you look like you're having such a nice time. Miss you :)
Post a Comment