Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Grant, Gary and I took our first official summer day trip! We went down to the West End of the Island with the Ballards. We left early this morning and it was well worth it. It was actually NICE outside! Not hot and humid as I had thought it might be.
"Hi, ladies!" Grant found many seashells on the beach. I had to put his "stopper" in, so that he wouldn't eat all of them. "I have blond hair, blue eyes and enjoy long walks on the beach..." Elijah and Grant had a great time playing in the sand.
Check out those digs! He looked like he belonged on a beach in Hawaii!
Since we left early this morning, Grant missed his first nap. He was a little tired and took a break on Erica's shoulder.
And on Gary's!
"Frisbee, anyone?"
Grant had a great time playing, but really wanted nothing to do with the water. He seems to have an issue with water in general. We have just finally got him to enjoy bath time, so I guess the ocean was just a bit out of his league.
"Look at me!"

Me and my boy. We had a great time!

No comments: