Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Check-up and My Boys

I dropped Grant off at Bibby's this morning, dropped Gary off at work and then made my way over to my doctor's appointment. Baby #2 is doing great and we are getting very excited about our ultrasound next week!
After the doctor's visit, I was child-free so I went to run some errands and picked Gary up for a lunch date. We had a great time (the best part was we didn't have to wrestle a 15-month-old while trying to eat our own food). Thanks Bibby for taking care of our boy!
Almost every night, Gary and Grant wrestle and chase each other. It's becoming a family tradition. Grant laughs and laughs and laughs, then passes out in time for bed. I snapped a picture of them playing last night that I thought was cute. I just love my boys!

No comments: