First, I would like to apologize for not blogging as of late. It has been a hectic week! Plus, the medicine the doctor prescribed for me makes me feel like I am about to go into hibernation for the winter. I have zero energy during the day, but the ironic side of that is I sleep like a baby at night because I am just exhausted.
Grayson and I had another appointment at the doctor's office this week. I have been scheduled for induction on December 28th as long as my cholestasis stays status quo and baby Grayson is moving well. Since we now have to keep up with Grayson's movements, I headed over to the hospital after our appointment to do some fetal monitoring. With Grant it never took more than 20 minutes for them to see the movements they needed. Grayson took over an hour. But it was his lazy time of day... so after they gave me some juice and ice, he perked up a bit. We'll be doing this weekly.
Onto some exciting news... our church gave a beautiful baby shower for Grayson and I last Sunday (with some extra yummy brownies for dessert... yummmm)! It's so nice to know that everyone is showering our son with love already.
The gift table. We were blessed with nearly everything a baby could need, including about three months worth of diapers. Thank you all for your thoughtfulness!
No comments:
Post a Comment