Dr. Q told us to wait at least until five months to start solid foods with Grayson. He probably would have liked it better if we waited even longer, but Grayson was ready! He keeps watching us very intently while we're eating and he's started to lick his lips when he sees food, so...

We tried some rice cereal mixed with applesauce (I could never stand giving my kids JUST rice cereal... no flavor). First day didn't go so well. He didn't seem to like it and he couldn't figure out how to swallow it, so I thought we would just wait another week or two.

"Seriously, dad? You want me to eat this stuff?"

However, I awoke the next morning in the mood to try again, so I gave him some more applesauce. He ate it up!
Grayson ate one jar on Wednesday and another whole jar on Thursday. So, it's official... he likes applesauce AND I am going to start making my own baby food again. With Grant, I only attempted a few fruits and veggies, but I think this time I want to
experiment!
Grayson is going to try all kinds of new things and I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment