Monday, September 20, 2010

Crawling, Standing and Beyond!

The day Grayson turned seven months old, he began to crawl. So this post is two months in the making. (I'm a little slow these days.) He moves just as fast as Grant at times and is constantly following him. Anytime Grant wants to go to another room in the house, he turns around to find Grayson, bends down to pat his leg and says, "Come on, G!" He does this until they have both reached their final destination, then they sit and play like good little boys. It's the cutest thing.

Since it is nearly impossible to take pictures or video with Grant around right now, I had to take some video of Grayson while Grant was at school. I hope to capture Grayson following Grant around at some point, but I might need to desguise our camera first!

In other news, Grayson stood by himself for the first time last week. I was certain that he wouldn't hit his major motor milestones as quickly as Grant did (not many do), but he is not far off the pace at all! :) He has done it a few times since then, but only momentarily. As soon as I get an action shot, I'll post it. Until then, enjoy this kid's beautiful smile...

No comments: