Last month we took a tour of the Firestation with MOMS Club. It is an annual event that everyone just loves. Since Carley and Michael haven't been able to come to many events lately, I picked Michael up so that he could join us. I am NOT, however, crazy! Gary hadn't started school yet, so he provided me with some reinforcements!

The boys were so excited to see the firetrucks. Grant now wants to drive by the firestation every time we leave town.

The main focus of this program is fire safety. The kids watch a video, learn what NOT to play with, practice their 'stop drop and roll' skills and hug a fully uniformed firefighter. Grant decided he needed to show Grace the finer points of his rolling method.

Grant and Gary stop for a brief male bonding moment!

Grace, Chloe and Grant sitting inside on of the firetrucks!

Michael and Sparky. Grant refused to sit with Sparky this year.

Michael putting out fires!

Grant putting out fires!

The whole gang! I couldn't end this post without a reminder to check your smoke alarms.
No comments:
Post a Comment