Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt #1 (Featuring My Stinkin' Cute Kids)

Our first Easter Egg Hunt of the season was at church last Sunday. Before loading up into the car, I snapped 10-15 pictures. Oh, they were all soooo cute. I won't bore you with all of them, but can I just say that my children are precious?
I love the matching outfits (Thanks, Tippi) and the matching smiles! Making our way to the egg hunt. Grant could hardly contain his excitement...
... and we're off! He has got this egg hunt thing down!
Grayson on the other hand was a little confused (or maybe just not very motivated). I love his expression in this picture. It's like he's saying, "You want me to do what?"
Ok... I guess.
All the kids (and Gary) looking at their loot.
This is the best family picture we could get... it was SOOOO windy!
Grant takes off again after finding an egg everyone else had missed!
My sweet, silly boy!
Oh, melt my heart!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh gosh, they ARE precious! Love those boys! Julie