Grayson had a few weeks of cough and cold back in December and January. He had been sleeping perfectly until then. Whenever he gets sick, he HATES being in his crib. My easy sleeper all of a sudden becomes difficult (and difficult for Grayson is really nothing). This went on for a few weeks. After he was well, he still despised his crib. He would go to sleep ANYWHERE but the crib. So, we decided to try giving him a big boy bed... he loved it!
Testing out the big boy bed before naptime. We did pretty well for a few weeks. He'd get up maybe once a night, but I'd just put him back in bed. Then Grant got a real bad cough (which led to pneumonia) that kept Grayson up all night. Now, Grayson is a night wanderer... I never know where I am going to find him...
On the floor of his brother's room. And do you know he doesn't just sneak into another room and lie down? It's a whole process. I've watched before and just laughed. He picks a spot, grabs his blanket, then spreads it out. Goes back to his room, picks another blanket. Goes back 5 or 6 more times to get a pillow or a doll. Lies down for a few seconds (must be thinking, "No, this isn't quite right."), then gets up again for some other random object before finally falling asleep. Next week, the boys will be sharing a room! We'll see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment