I have several friends who believe in a mother's intuition about her baby's gender. Two friends from school were asking me if I had had any dreams
revealing the gender to me. My reply was, "I haven't had a dream either way. I'm probably having a
hermaphrodite." Everyone laughed and we went on with our day. That night I had the following dream:
Gary and I lived in an apartment in Paris (it's my dream... leave me alone) with this great view of the Eiffel Tower. There was a child with us that I immediately recognized as my own, but I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. The child was probably 18 months old or so. We decided to go for a walk and I suddenly turned around and I didn't see the child anymore. I turned to Gary and said, "Where is Audrey/Tyler?"
Yes, I actually said, "Audrey
slash Tyler" in my dream.
1 comment:
I just voted! How cute would Audrey's initials be? Very! MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment