Grant attended his first birthday party on Saturday. Little Xandre turned one and we were there to celebrate! We had a great time visiting with family and seeing all the goodies a one-year old gets!

Cousin Xandre and Grant. I think Grant wants to help, but isn't sure where to start.

Almost immediately after the toys were opened, Grant had one in his mouth. I think this picture says it all, " Oh, no. I've been caught."

"Can I keep just this one?"

My sweet boy. I love this little shirt. Gary and I bought it the day we found out we were having a boy. I didn't expect him to be wearing it so soon, but there have been a lot of things I haven't expected over the last 6 months.
"So, really, Xandre... which ones can I keep?"

Cousin Daniel. I just love these glasses on him... one of the many cute party favors.

My boy doesn't look quite so stylish in them!

Cousin Daniel and Grant. Just a few minutes after this photo, Grant was asleep on my shoulder. He again missed nap time, but did a great job. He didn't get fussy at all... he was enjoying playing with his cousins too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment