Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Please Stand

Grant pulled himself to the standing position today for the first time. It is actually really neat to watch... there are so many steps involved in him getting to the standing position, and he has to do each one just right. I think this means a whole new level of baby proofing! Yesterday, he crawled (I use that term loosely) into the kitchen for the first time... his boundaries seem to be expanding. We also attempted another "real meal" yesterday... he did fabulously! I really think the teething was interfering with him eating the solid food. Now, that both teeth have cut the gums, he is back to normal. We added cherrios to the diet, as well. Grant loves them!
I took this picture a few weeks back (you can tell it's an old picture because he is "teething" on my bamboo tray). As I was not able to capture him pulling up to standing on video today, I thought this picture would do.

No comments: