Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a Face!

We tried (for the second time) to get Grant's first year pictures taken. He was well rested and well fed, so we picked up Gary and headed towards the portrait studio. Grant wanted nothing to do with it. He would not let go of me or Gary. He would cry and cry and cry, then start to settle down. I would wipe the tears and the photographer would snap a photo. Then we would start all over. In 90% of these pictures, I am within inches of being in the photo myself. But wouldn't you know it? We got some of the best pictures he has ever taken! I don't want to post the pictures we got yet... BUT I will post some of the funny faces our sweet boy made. He makes me laugh everyday.
I don't know if it is because Gary is reading The Three Musketeers right now, but he so reminds me of some sarcastic Frenchman in this picture. I love it!
Just imagine Joey (from Friends) saying, "How you doin'?"
It's just so hard being one!

3 comments:

Bailey Rose said...

Those photos are sooo great! I love the one where you said he looked like Joey from friends.... "how you doin'?" Perfect!

The McGlones said...

haha I LOVE the one with the cake all over his face!! Not to mention the crying one =) I'd say Elliott agrees... so hard being 1!

Julie said...

Beautiful, beautiful boy!