Well, not only did it take 6 hours, it took 12. Apparently
Grayson likes to make a grand entrance. Aimee labored all night, thank God for epidurals!
They started
Pitocin at 3am. By 6am she was still at 6cm and there was a question about
Grayson's position. By 6:45am she was ready to push. She went from a 7 to pushing in less than 30 minutes! (refer back to the Grand Entrance)
I'm not sure of his exact time of arrival, but I was
texted at 7:25am that he was here. It took less than 2 pushes! That would be because he's 6lbs 12 oz 18 inches. He's got dark hair!
We're just getting ready to leave to go see them. I'm sure Aimee will blog soon.
Erica
4 comments:
Yeah, Congratulations Scogin Family!! Hope all is going great and let me know if you need anything at all!
~Mitz
Congrats!! That is so exciting! And dark hair! So glad everything went well for you!
Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait to see the newest addition!
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment