My sweet boy is here! Erica did a great job filling you in on labor details, so I won't give a recap. Since I was scheduled to be induced next week, I was slightly upset that I would never experience 'natural' labor. Well, Grayson had plans all his own and I am so glad he did. He is the sweetest baby and I am loving every second I spend with him. I came home from the hospital in a state of euphoria (it might just be the hormones). I am so happy with my life, my family and my children. I feel like everything is perfect and I am not even minding being awake for a good portion of the night!
Grayson Lee weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz, 18.5 in.

He is such a tiny fellow. Especially in comparison to big brother Grant. His little feet are just the cutest thing and I can't stop kissing them!

Absolutely precious!

Since this year's outbreak of H1N1 flu, the hospital has had a strict policy of not allowing children under the age of 16 to visit. Well, this delayed the initial meeting of Grant and
Grayson, but I think it may have gone smoother this way anyhow. Grant has had a few moments where you can tell he is overwhelmed by the change in the house, but overall he is adapting fairly well. He has started helping me by getting diapers, bottles, etc. He is such a great big brother!

On Monday, we took our first car trip as a family. If you can count driving three minutes down the road as a car trip. We went to have brunch at Bibby's house to send off our good friends, the
Ballards (more on their visit later).
Grayson did not like the sun in his face and Grant was wondering who his backseat companion was. When we got to Bibby's, we found Grant's pacifier in
Grayson's lap. I guess Grant was saying, "Here... you need this more than I do!"
1 comment:
Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable! My two boys (22 mos apart in age) are best buddies - hoping the same for your two. Instant playmates are the best :-) Enjoy your newest little blessing!
Post a Comment