Monday, March 22, 2010

Three Months and Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Little Gray turned three months old this week! I receive weekly emails telling you about the development of your baby. This week the email read, "Ninety percent of three month olds sleep through the night." Well, Grayson was nowhere near sleeping through the night... until I read that email! For the past five nights, he has slept from about 7:30 until 5:00. He eats and then goes back to sleep until about 8:00. I'm loving this new schedule!
Grayson at three months old. Today is Gary's birthday. The boys and I woke up this morning and made him a lunch and some cupcakes. Grant did a great job helping. I measured out the ingredients, Grant poured them in the bowl and then stirred them all together. I think he will make a wonderful pastry chef!
And all pastry chefs must learn how to lick the bowl!
We took our lunch up to Gary's school. I passed out the cupcakes to all the teachers in the lounge and enjoyed a nice, relaxing lunch with my boys. We tried to get Grant to join in for a birthday picture, but he was a little busy...
... doing his homework!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a super birthday treat for Gary! These pictures are adorable, Aims. Love, Julie