Grant knows he's not allowed in Grayson's room while he is sleeping. So just as soon as he hears him wake up, Grant runs down the hall yelling, "G!" We go in and find a smiling Grayson (well, not really... it takes him a few seconds to start smiling. He's grumpy just like me when he first wakes up)!

My sweet, sweet boy! He has started putting his head on my shoulder and just 'resting' on me. I love those moments. AND he will give you kisses... they are big, sloppy, wet things, but there isn't anything sweeter in this world. I melt every time!

Brother Grant helping wake G up from his nap.

One of the reasons I haven't blogged a lot lately is because every time I take out the camera, Grant has to "try." Which I would have no problem with if I trusted him not to break the camera! Anyway, he did take some funny pictures of his brother in the crib... Grayson's scared look!

Grayson's happy look!

My two boys. I look at this picture and I wonder if Grayson will ever be a GIANT like Grant. We find out next week Grayson's newest stats. We'll see if he is keeping up with big brother's pace.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, they are so sweet together! These pics make me miss them so much! Love you guys, Julie
Post a Comment