Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Morning" Sickness

My fist wave of "morning" sickness hit last night. I was hoping I might be one of the lucky few who skip this symptom altogether, but no such luck. So far it hasn't been too terrible; it just never goes away. I imagined it as a feeling that would last for a couple hours and then magically disappear. Ironically, I felt the best this morning when I woke up. I think it is worse when I am moving around. I have been trying not to move around too much at work today, and I brought my trusty box of saltine crackers that Erica so wisely gave me. Both of these tactics have kept me feeling just moderately nauseous. Once again, though, I am very happy to have some sort of connection to the baby. When I have symptoms, it reminds me that she/he is still there growing just as fast as she/he can! On a brighter note, tomorrow is the doctor's appointment! I can't wait to have that first picture! Be praying for a healthy baby!

No comments: