Our friends with small children all dressed up this Halloween with a family theme. Beau, Erica and Elijah were Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook, respectively. Melissa, Jahno and Madeleine were a monkey, a lion and a giraffe. So, Gary and I started thinking about what we wanted to do next year. I love the family theme and I found the cutest little Bee outfit. It looks super simple to make. So with this in mind, I had to think of something for Gary and I to be that would fit into the theme. Gary suggested we dress up as sunflowers (you read that right... GARY suggested it). I thought that was totally cute, plus it should be fairly simple to make. Now, I realize that Halloween was yesterday and I have a whole year to change my mind, but I really think we'll stick with it. Check back with us next Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment