So, anyone who has talked to me over the last couple of weeks knows I am
panicking about everything I have to do over the next few months. We have something planned almost every weekend until the baby is born! How is that possible!?
However, this weekend was VERY productive. Erica came over and helped me clean out and organize my kitchen. It took us a few hours, but I now have room for baby things! We donated four boxes worth of stuff that we never use. We had TWO waffle makers! I don't think we have even used one of them. Anyhow, everything is very organized now. Thank you, Erica!
While we were doing that, Beau and Gary took down the bed in the nursery and moved out a few other items. Again, things we don't really use all that often. I started cleaning out closets and got rid of four garbage bags full of stuff. Mostly old clothes that were too despicable to even use. We still have a long way to go, but at least I feel like we've made a dent!
On Sunday, Gary and I went to register for the baby. What should have been a great experience, turned into a sour one. I guess I worked too hard the day before and I didn't sleep well that night, so I woke up with a bad headache and a little nauseous. This just made me grumpy all day. I didn't have the energy to register, but I wanted to check it off my list! On top of that, I felt like I wasn't making educated decisions! I don't know what kind of bottle is best for my baby! And who knew there were 4 different kinds of pacifiers? And what kind of diapers do I need? The only thing I had really researched was car seats. Needless to say, our registry needs to be perfected. I am going to take my time and figure out exactly what I need. And, honestly, I don't thing the baby will care what kind of pacifier he is using. I just need to calm down! :) Another lesson taught from inside the womb.
1 comment:
You want tocome do ours next?
Post a Comment