Tomorrow will be 20 weeks! That means I am half way done with my pregnancy.
So far, I have to admit it hasn't been a difficult pregnancy at all. Most of the symptoms have been fairly minor. My only two complaints: 1.) That awful morning sickness and 2.) Not being able to get comfortable when I sleep. I've always known this, but I am very cranky when I don't sleep well. I feel really bad for Gary lately. But he has been a wonderful husband and tried to make me comfortable the whole time!
I have so much enjoyed feeling our little boy moving around inside my belly. It is such an amazing feeling and I don't think I will ever get used to it. I love that I have had this time to bond with him, but I would love for Gary and others to start to feel what I am feeling. It seems like
every time Gary tries to feel him move, he stops!
20 more weeks till our little boy is here! Keep praying for a happy, healthy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment