I had my big ultrasound yesterday. Let's get right to the juice of this story... It's a boy! And we have the picture to prove it. Our son is going to love us for this later! He moved a lot during the ultrasound... I don't think he liked it when she pressed down. The cutest thing though was he keeps his little arm up by his head. I can just see our little guy sleeping like this later in life.
Anyhow, both Gary and I thought we were having a girl (so much for a mother's intuition). I think this is the baby's way of saying, "You might have plans, but I have the right to change them at anytime." A lesson that we need to learn. After our good news, we went to dinner and shopping. We bought two "little man" outfits... and they are too cute! Hopefully, we'll have time to register this weekend. I think I want a red crib... I am not sure where I will find that, but I am on a mission!
More to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment