Julie flew down from DC (oui, c'est vrai!) and she was our unofficial official photographer. I loved having her there. It took me a while to realize that it was even unusual for her to be there. At first I didn't see her behind her camera lens and then I thought, "Oh, there's Julie... with Jess and Steph." Completely normal, right? Wrong! Anyhow, I used some of her pics for this blog.
We had yummy croque monsuiers, tomato basil bisque, french bruschetta (still not sure why it's french), eclairs and chocolate mouse. Oh, and some delicious punch.
Erica started planning this shower back in September. I guess she needed to unwind with a cigarette! Hey... all French women do it, OK? Why in the world my eyes are closed, I'll never know. Maybe I am enjoying it a little more than I would like to admit...
No comments:
Post a Comment