So, I have been awful at posting belly shots. Anyhow, it doesn't look like there is a huge difference, but trust me, there is. These are just for you Aunt Jen! :) Sorry it took me so long!
Week 35 - Can you tell I look like death warmed over? My hands and feet have swollen past the point of recognition. So much so, that I can barely close my hands in the morning they hurt so bad. And I think I have started to gain weight in my face. But Grant is all worth it! His favorite time of day is right before I go to sleep. And he also loves breakfast! He is so much fun to watch these days... you can feel body parts through my stomach and you can see him turning over. It's great! We love you, Grant!

1 comment:
Awwwww...wish we could see Grant moving all around. Aunt Jen
Post a Comment