Thursday, March 20, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, we have started going to the doctor every week now. All these little things just let me know that we are getting really close to having our baby boy with us! I had the day off yesterday, so we ran a bunch of errands. We finally bought a new stove and freezer (both are no longer functioning). We also checked out the family rates at the YMCA. They have this great child care area that I can drop Grant off at while I go work out, plus they have a huge outdoor pool and a basketball court for Gary. We will definitely be signing up! Did I mention that Beau, Erica and Elijah also have a membership? It's great when you have friends you can go workout with, too! Oh, and it is less than 3 miles from our house. We also bought 10 buckets of Knockout roses. Gary has a little gardening project that he has been working on this week. I'll post pictures when we finishes. Then, last but not least, we make it to the doctor's office... Doc says Grant is head down and "not that big." Still not sure what that means, but I have not dialated at all. They also ran some more blood tests and I go back next Wednesday. Pray for a healthy baby and a safe delivery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any new ultrasound pics? - Aunt Jen