Wednesday, April 2, 2008

39 Weeks!

Hey all you Scogin Family Fans, Erica here blogging for Aimee. Don't worry, she's not in labor. Aimee's last day of work was yesterday which means Aimee's last day of internet access was yesterday. She was at my house this morning and we had just enough time to snap a belly shot (hopefully the last one - I want to win that due date bet!). However, she didn't have time to blog on my computer so I offered to do it for her. You may be hearing from me a lot in the days/weeks to come. I offered to blog for Aimee during the labor/hopitalization time so all of you can stay up to date.
Anyway, here is the latest picture of Aimee, she didn't want to take it b/c she didn't have makeup on and wasn't prepared for a photo op, but I think she looks beautiful and I know you want to see that belly!
Aimee goes to the Dr again this afternoon and maybe we can update you on what he says later. My money is on April 7 (Monday) and Aimee is thinking Tuesday. Either way I know she and Gary will be blessed by their baby boy. Please keep them in your prayers over the next few weeks.

No comments: