Before...

After...
Grant is beautiful. He has strawberry-blonde, curly hair. He was so quiet! Everyone was just passing him around and he never cried. He "barked" a few times, but he was so good!
The new (and improved) Scogin Family
The happy Daddy

I brought Grant a birthday cake so we all had cake and sang Happy Birthday to him. So fun.
Singing Happy Birthday....

Please continue to keep this little family in your prayers. They did great!!






4 comments:
hey gorgeous family Scogins! I am soooo happy for you..hopefully you get this message and know I am thinking of you! They induced me with cervidil too Aimee! He is just so precious. Ian and I are determined to have number 2 soon...all the miscarriages are leaving us discouraged. So I am so thrilled to share your joy!
xoxo
Love you my dear friend
Cath
Congratulations!!! He is perfect. Janice (Elijah's mimi)
What a cutie!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!
~Hillary
We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet our nephew - wish we were there! Give Grant a kiss for us. Love, uncle Greg and Aunt Jen
Post a Comment