Sunday, December 7, 2008

8 Months!

To start, I'd like to tell everyone I have temporarily misplaced the camera (I refuse to use the word lost), so if you find a stray one in your car, home or workplace and I have recently visited, please call me! Secondly, Grant will be 8 months old this week! He has learned to do many new things this month (as usual). When he accomplishes a new task, I am so excited. I tend to forget, however, that he accomplishes new tasks almost daily. Making a monthly list of his developmental milestones puts a little perspective on just how fast my boy is growing! What Grant learned in his eighth month of life: 1.) how to "cruise" while holding on to the furniture 2.) how to clap his hands (this is one of my favorites) 3.) how to play Pat-A-Cake 4.) how to crawl (not that silly army crawling stuff he did for months on end) 5.) how to give hugs (occasionally... he's still working on this skill) 6.) how to "give five" (or "ten" depending on his mood) 7.) how to walk while pushing his buggy (we just started trying this last night... today he seems to be getting the hang of things) 8.) how to throw things out of his crib (yes, you read that right. He has a few "lovies" in bed with him and he will throw them out of the crib just for fun)

No comments: