Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Warm Sweater and No Pants

It has become very difficult to dress my son as of late. He constantly tries to evade your attempts at putting pants or socks on. Therefore, I am constantly chasing a crawling baby across the floor with the pants open, in the hopes that I can just 'scoop' him in. I make much more of an effort in the mornings. It has been pretty chilly here lately, so I'll put on a sweater and a nice pair of pants. With each succeeding diaper change, there is less and less chance that he will have his pants on. If it is after 4:00, you can just assume that my boy will be bottomless.
Grant walking around with his push toy. He loves it! It gives him the mobility that he so wishes he had otherwise! Mr. Smiley

1 comment:

Robin's Blog said...

Michael & I want you to post some more things on here!!! See you Christmas Eve...can't wait!