Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who Needs Teeth?

My poor boy is teething. This time it is MUCH worse than before. His first two teeth came through with little problem. Now, you can just tell he is in pain. He isn't sleeping well and he has decided that life outside his mom's arms is life not worth living! As is typical, he is biting everything... and everyone! Gary said he was crawling over to him last night. He thought he was being so sweet. He wanted to be near his daddy! Then Grant stuck Gary's big toe in his mouth and bit him! Grant has also started to lean in towards my face. We think he is trying to give hugs, but he fooled me the other day. He leaned in and bit my cheek! Then he bit the other cheek!

2 comments:

The McGlones said...

I've always been told that teething gets better with each tooth... but I think it just gets worse! Seems like Elliott is always getting a tooth!! For now he's not pushing any through but I'm sure that will change soon.
YaY and hugs are the best from your baby!! I hope he starts giving them soon, makes my entire day so wonderful =)

Julie said...

Oh NO! Babies bite too?? Crap. I thought that was isolated to having a puppy.