Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time Leads to Blogging Deficits

I am very behind in my blogging. I plan on catching up, but for the sake of time, I will be blogging out of order.
We started the day yesterday at my dad's office Christmas party. We had a good time seeing old friends and eating yummy food! Afterwards, we made the short journey out to my parent's house. As soon as we got there, we opened up presents. At first I thought that Grant wouldn't want anything to do with it, but by the end of the gift exchange, he was chasing paper and chewing on bows!
Our family photo for the evening. Aunt Robin and Uncle Mike. Me and Michael.
The Christmas tree before all the mania began!
Robin and me. Grant loved the bubble wrap... oh, and he loved his train, too! Grandpa helped Grant get on his new Red Rider Rocket! How neat!
I imagine this is the face he'll make when he first gets behind the wheel of a car, too!
Afterwards, we had a big family meal. My mom got a new truck and they will be getting a puppy in the new year, so we had lots of fun things to talk about! He have had a great Christmas so far! Thanks, guys!

No comments: