We went to the Children's Museum today with our friends Beau, Erica, and Elijah and Jahno, Melissa, and Maddie. I just love this museum. And I think all the kiddos did, too! Unfortunately, the TotSpot won't be open for another few weeks... so we'll just have to go back!

This was supposed to be a game of memory, but Grant just loved turning the blocks!
All three of the guys were drawn to this puzzle for some reason. I didn't see one of them complete it! :)
Gary put on a puppet show for Maddie and Grant. Both of them were so scared of the puppets. I thought that was a little unusual for Grant. He usually loves puppets.

I painted Grant's face while we were there. Any child can paint their own face at any time. I thought that was such a neat idea.

Grant absolutely loved this pit of balls. He just sat there hugging all the ones that came close to him.

We bought him a real cheap ball a couple of days ago. That is his favorite toy right now. I taught him one time how to kick it, and now that is all he does. I think he's going to be a soccer player.

"They're mine. All mine."

They had this new area that taught all about water. They had places to build boats, to learn about waves, to use cranks to move water... just all out fun!

We all had a great time and will definitely have to plan a trip back (maybe when they open their new and improved
TotSpot!).

Melissa, Jahno and Maddie had to leave a little early, so this isn't the whole group. Sadie is poking my side. She really wanted to be the center of attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment