I cut Grant's hair for the first time yesterday. It is a LOT harder than I imagined! I never thought he would squirm so much (I should have known that my boy wouldn't stay still for this)! He kept wanting to see what I was doing which made it harder.

Before. You can see the little bit of hair he has is growing over his ears.

Before. I thought it was a little too long in the back.

I put him in his booster chair and turned on a Baby Einstein DVD. I'm not a huge fan of babies watching TV, but it sure would be nice if he would watch it every once in a while! Grant isn't interested though. So I gave him a cup of water instead.

Snip, Snip.

After. I totally butchered it. It's not straight and it's way too short. Gary says he looks like Lloyd from
Dumb and Dumber. I can't help but laugh every time I see the back of Grant's head. Better luck next time!
1 comment:
Aww, I think it adds even more personality to your sweet little boy!
Post a Comment