Friday, September 25, 2009

Stomach Virus

Grant has had a runny nose and cough since Monday. Nothing I can't handle. Last night, as he was walking down the hallway, I saw poop just dripping down his leg. He had the worst diarrhea I have ever seen. Then, this morning, he started vomiting. He hasn't been eating much for a couple of days, which now makes sense. The doctor said he has a stomach virus (apparently it's going around) and to make sure he gets plenty of fluids and doesn't eat anything for 24 hours!
How do you NOT feed your baby? We were just snuggling on the couch for the past two hours. I picked him up to put him down for a nap and as I turned around, he spotted the bananas. I felt like the worst mom in the world for denying my sick baby of a simple banana.

No comments: