Grant can now open doors! I know... big trouble. Well, I keep our bathroom doors closed at all times so that he doesn't get into any trouble. But with this newly learned skill, I might have to up our defense a bit. He loves to explore my bathroom and, for some reason, he is especially interested in my makeup. The evidence:

I used to buy
Clinique all the time, so I have all these "free" lipsticks. Grant has ruined them all.

What I find even more humorous is that I only wear lipstick on Sundays or maybe for a special occasion. How does my son know where to put the '
tippi?' He obviously needs a mirror to help with accuracy, but I think he did a pretty good job!
Foot Note:
Tippi (the grandma) is called
Tippi because that was how she said lipstick as a small child. Hence, the title.
1 comment:
Elliott has a thing with blush brushes!!
Everytime we go to my mothers house he runs straight to her vanity and grabs them all (and she gets the really expensive kind!). haha
Glad to know my son isn't the only one into make up =0)
Post a Comment